Sometimes it is hard to get to know our black belts as more than just an instructor. We would like to change that and ask that each of our instructors provide answers to the “Getting to Know Our Black Belts Questions” black belt questionnaire. While there are a total of 36 questions, black belts are asked to only answer at least 25. The first 10 are required, and then 15 are choice. While the questions are posted below, we would rather you download the Word Doc and email your answers in either a Word doc or in an email to Mrs. Barrow, our webmaster.
You can download the file here: Getting to Know Our Black Belts Questions.
1. What got you into taekwondo?
2. What’s your favorite thing about taekwondo?
3. Have you studied any other martial arts?
4. What do you do when you’re not doing taekwondo?
5. What aspect of taekwondo have you struggled most with?
6. Favorite weapon and why?
7. Favorite technique and why?
8. How has taekwondo changed you?
9. What would you tell someone just starting out in martial arts?
10. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
11. Favorite form?
12. Favorite place?
13. Favorite book/author?
14. Favorite movie or tv show?
15. Favorite quote?
16. Favorite season?
17. Favorite food?
18. Favorite ice cream flavor?
19. Favorite super hero?
20. What hobbies do you have?
21. What aspect are you working on?
22. Dream vehicle?
23. Pets and/or kids?
24. Dream vacation?
25. What did/do you want to be when you grow up?
26. What do you want to learn?
27. Vampires, werewolves, or zombies?
28. Ninjas or pirates?
29. What can’t you live without?
30. Star Wars or Star Trek?
31. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be and why?
33. Who or what inspires you?
34. One thing you wish you were better at?
35. One thing you wish people knew about you?
36. What super power would you want to have?